Senior Program Flyers
- Aarp - Summer 2013
- Bingo - Summer 2013
- Bingo - Winter-spring 2013
- Coast Guard Boating Examinations - Summer 2013
- Coast Guard Boating Safety Class - Summer 2013
- Dance Classes Adult- Winter - Spring 2013
- Gentle Yoga - Summer 2013
- Good Samaritan - Winter - Spring 2013
- Morselife - Summer 2013
- Needlecraft - Summer 2013
- Needlecraft - Winter - Spring 2013
- Pilates Am - Winter - Spring 2013
- Pilates Yoga Yogilates Pm - Winter - Spring 2013
- Pillates Yoga Yogilates Pm - Summer 2013
- Senior Aerobics - Summer 2013
- Senior Aerobics - Winter - Spring 2013
- Shalloway Shalloway - Winter - Spring 2013
- Shalloway And Shalloway - Summer 2013
- Wii Games - Summer 2013
- Wii Games - Winter - Spring 2013
The Wellington Seniors Club, Inc.
The Wellington Seniors Club, Inc. is a non-profit Florida 501(C), Corporation whose primary purpose is for the social enjoyment and the general welfare of its members. Membership is open only to residents of Wellington who are 55 and over. Current dues are $20.00 per person annually, in order to enjoy the benefits of membership.
For membership information, call Membership Chair Sally Schwartz at (561) 793-8735.
Membership Luncheon meetings are held on the third Wednesday of each month, 12:00 noon, at the Wellington Community Center, 12150 Forest Hill Boulevard (with the exception of July, August and December).
2013 Luncheon Dates:
The Golden Banner - March 2013
The Golden Banner - April 2013
Senior Transportation and Rides Program (S.T.A.R.)
The Village of Wellington established the Senior Transportation and Rides (STAR) program to assist in meeting the needs of our senior population. The goal of STAR is to offer safe, affordable transportation to Wellington seniors by providing door-to-door service for qualifying seniors. Funding is provided by the Village of Wellington and the U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development.
CLICK HERE to view the brochure!
The Village of Wellington provides a set of 8 (one-way) vouchers each month to eligible residents that may be redeemed with Wellington Cab for reduced cost rides.
Each voucher is good for a one-way trip at the cost of $4 to be paid to the driver, and does not include gratuity.
All Vouchers have an end-of-month expiration date.
Passengers are responsible for scheduling and cancelling their own trips with Wellington Cab, and should call 24 hours in advance if possible.
Transportation is provided to medical facilities, pharmacies, food markets, and religious institutions only. The boundaries are:
- Anywhere within Wellington
- Along 441/SR-7 between Southern Boulevard and Lake Worth Road
- Palms West Hospital and its surrounding medical offices
In order to be considered for the program, the applicant must:
- Be 60 years or older
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal alien
- Reside in Wellington
Applications for the Senior Transportation and Rides (STAR) program may be obtained by contacting Scott Campbell, Senior Neighborhood Advocate at (561) 791-4105.
Amphitheater & Special Events
For information and flyers for Amphitheater programming and Special Events, visit our Amphitheater page, Special Events page, or Event Calendar.
Questions or concerns? Please contact us.